About Me

My photo
I am optimistic and sentimental to the point of being annoying, especially to people who think that being cynical and cold is cool. Everyday, I thank Allah for everyday things like the ability to breathe, the ability to love, the ability to laugh, and the ability to eat and drink.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

tagged by ewan. thanx darl!

Who are you?
i am eja.

Are we friends?
yes, we are!

When and how did we meet?
october 2008. fandy yg kenalkan. tengs fandy!

Do you have a crush on me?
nope~

Would you kiss me?
yes, i think! haha~

Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
sugarpie. sbb i suka. suka haty i la kan?

Describe me in one word.
sweet (;

What was your first impression?
"hensem plak mamat ni!"

Do you still think that way about me now?
of cos la!

What reminds you of me?
your hugs.

If you could give me anything what would it be?
i nak bagi u penumbuk. haha.

How well do you know me?
idk. i didn't understand u sumtimes.

When's the last time you saw me?
amoi's party. 27th feb 2009.

Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
yes kot.

Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
haha. u just read it la, dear!

5 comments:

Nizam Archibald said...

eh?
friends jea?
haha..
ya,right..
~:p

si eJa said...

nixam,
friends suda!

Nizam Archibald said...

hahaha..
really a?
tatak bayek tipu wo..
haha..
~:p

si eJa said...

tak tipu la nixam!

Nizam Archibald said...

haha..
yela,yela..
i caye..
~:p