About Me

My photo
I am optimistic and sentimental to the point of being annoying, especially to people who think that being cynical and cold is cool. Everyday, I thank Allah for everyday things like the ability to breathe, the ability to love, the ability to laugh, and the ability to eat and drink.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

marley n me :)


hary tu saya dan alyp ke midvalley.
almaklumla, kami kan tgh bercuti.
kami pergi tgk wyg.
cite marley n me.

huu~
cite ni best.
sedih.
it is about life and love with the world's worst dog.
anjing yg sgt hyper active n at last dia mati.

saya bayangkan marley tu mcm kiki saya.
kalau la kiki pon mati mcm dia...
uwaaa..
hahaha..

btw,
thanx to alyp kerana mengspent kan masa dan duit utk aku.
hahaha.
thanx sgt2!
(;

2 comments:

si eJa said...

weh.
asal tanak komen entry ni?
cite ni best owh.
haha.

alyp nazreen said...

haha.
no biggie.
weyh.
lately aku jarang on9 la.